For a person to be infected while they are in the hospital, an essentially simple process has to operate. There has to be a source of bacteria or virus that can cause the infection and there has to be a means of transmission. Cliniweave® aims to eliminate the bacteria and break the chain of transmission.
- Inhibits the growth of a wide variety of micro-organisms
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria in susceptible environments, i.e. Patient’s bed sheets & clothing
- Prevents bacteria deposits on surfaces, i.e. Bed curtains & uniforms
- Cliniweave® treated textiles offer durability to industrial washing temperatures & processes
- Unlike many other anti-microbial materials, extensive testing has shown that Cliniweave® does not allow or cause microbial adaptation or resistance
*EPA regulated products containing Cliniweave® Sport are solely to protect the finished product itself from microbial growth causing odor. Cliniweave® Sport products do not have any associated public health claims.